Kynetec is seeking a marketing data analyst or scientist candidate who can play an important role in our global network to help strengthen our quantitative offer to our client. The position will be in our office in Poznan, Poland.
This job provides hands-on analytics to market research. Responsibility pertains to all phases of a typical study: problem interpretation, participation in study design, data processing, quantitative analysis and modeling, analytical result interpretation, and client consultation. The candidate also participates in data science projects involving large and complex data, creating study files from multiple sources, exploring relationships, testing new data product ideas, and developing software applications.
Typical job activities include:
- Collaborate with research staff to interpret client business problems and propose the most suitable quantitative design.
- Help develop and review survey questionnaire that can support data analysis and modeling.
- Sampling and weighting.
- Conduct exploratory data analysis and multivariate analysis on survey data.
- Apply typical statistical or quantitative market research methods such as segmentation and predictive modeling.
- Choose suitable conjoint/choice/MaxDiff models, conduct proper designs and model development and estimation.Build simulator in Excel or other formats.
- A master’s degree or higher in a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, economics, quantitative market research, survey research, sociology, or psychology.
- Proven academic training or working experience involving survey research methodology and principles.
- Statistical knowledge: high competency in multivariate data analysis such as statistical inference, linear and logistic regression, factor and principal component analysis, cluster analysis, or other commonly used predictive modeling methods.
- Proficient in at least one commonly used statistics language such as R, SAS and SPSS, Python, SQL.
- Good skills in Excel and VBA.
- 1-2 years of work experience is desirable but not a must requirement for the analyst position. Three or more years of work or academic research is preferred for the marketing/data scientist position.
Only candidates who want to be challenged to use the knowledge and skills to help solve complex business problems should apply.In turn, the position offers potential for exciting career progression and personal growth.A candidate with strong fundamentals and learning potentials but limited marketing research experience will be considered and offered with the opportunity to grow into a seasoned marketing and data scientist. Key personal traits include:
- Passionate and inquisitive about learning from and hands-on with data.
- A fast learner who is excited about state-of-art methods and tools.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and can meet deadlines.
- Dependable and faithful to the data.
- Take pride in the quality of work delivered.
- Good communication skills and a strong team player.
- We are a multinational company. Excellent oral and written English is required for daily communication with team members and clients across the globe.
What We Offer
- Working in international company on challenging projects.
- Private medical care (after successful probation period).
- Competitive salary.
If you meet our criteria and would like to take part in growth of Kynetec, please send the application in English (CV and cover letter). We guarantee the discretion to all candidates. Candidate accepted will start with a 3 month probation period, followed by a consideration of regular contract.
Please add the following note to your CV: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez firmę Kynetec Poland w Poznaniu przy Piątkowska 163 dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacyjnego teraz i w przyszłości, zgodnie z przepisami ustawy z 29.08.1997 o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z póź. zm.). Przyjmuję do wiadomości, że przysługuje mi prawo wglądu do treści moich danych oraz ich poprawiania”.
Please send CV with cover letter to:
Ming Shan, Senior Director of Marketing and Data Science, at: