Kynetec is seeking an Accounts Payable Senior as part of a newly formed central finance team. This role has primary responsibility for the global Accounts Payable function and purchase order process. This will include all third-party and employee transactions. In addition, the person in this role will be expected to understand other areas of the central team remit and provide cover from time to time.
- Accounts Payable and Employee Expense Reimbursements
- Supervise small team posting transactions
- Ensure all approvals and controls are sufficient and applied
- Maintain all ledger and balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end tasks including accruals and prepayments
- Responsibility of Payable days and internal reporting
- Maintenance of paper records as appropriate
- Purchase Order System Supervisor
- Support the Treasury function on cash management across the multiple entities and currencies
- Coordinate the preparation of information to allow regulatory submissions and audit requirements
- Reporting to the Finance Manager this role will be the primary responsibility for all aspects of cash outflow.
- Support the ongoing maintenance and quality of the finance and management information system.
- Supervision of small team
- Full ownership of ‘accounting’ requirements within remit
- Ensuring other members of team have sufficient up to date knowledge to provide capacity during peak periods
Other responsibilities may be allocated by the line manager to ensure the effectiveness of the group.
Build and maintain the image of Finance to both internal and external clients. This will be achieved through continued training and focus on professionalism.
It is expected of staff to adhere to any specific deadlines set in respect of any company-related issues relating to professional servicing (internal and external) and objectives.
- Ability to manage a small team
- Evidence of process improvement
- Flexible approach to working and focus on achieving objectives
- Experience of working in a multi-currency environment
- Strong Excel Skills
- Experience of an international organisation inc, communicating with others when it is not their first language
- Client focused, making clients, including internal clients, and their needs a primary focus on actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
Further Person Specification
- Self starter
- Excellent communicator
- Detail oriented
Please send CV with cover letter to: