Kynetec is a global market research company with 22 offices around the world. We conduct multinational projects in areas of agricultural and animal health.
We are seeking a Senior Data Engineer who can play an important role in our global network to help strengthen our quantitative offer to our clients.
We are committed to finding the very best people for our team. If you have the right to live and work in the USA and you want to challenge yourself by working for an international market leader offering an excellent benefits package, then you should apply!
The Senior Data Engineer works with the client facing teams around the world to optimize for timely and accurate data production and reporting such that our results consistently exceed client expectations and that we remain first choice for clients.
- Consulting with global colleagues during all stages of a project, from inception to delivery and ongoing support
- Automating the integration of a wide variety of data sets into a common format using established ETL techniques
- Using industry standards for documenting databases, workflows and processes
- Designing and developing relational databases
- Designing and developing non-relational data warehouses
- Designing and developing repeatable data processing workflows using appropriate technologies and proprietary systems
- Maintaining current workflows and processes
- Being a domain expert for assigned projects by developing a deep and thorough understanding of all related workflows
- Data modeling
- Must have at least a BA in Computer Science
- Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL
- SQL Server Integration Services
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Excellent English communication, written and verbal
- Willingness and ability to work effectively with people from around the globe
- An independent worker (self-starter)
- Creative problem solver
Candidates experienced with any of the following certifications and experience will be given extra consideration:
- NoSQL / NewSQL (e.g., MongoDB)
- Azure SQL
If you meet our criteria and would like to take part in growth of Kynetec, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English. We guarantee discretion to all candidates.
Send CV with cover letter to:
Make sure to include the job title in your subject line.