Kynetec is seeking an Accounts Receivable Administrator in its Weston, UK, office for a 1-year fixed term for maternity cover. As part of the central finance team, this role has primary responsibility for maintaining accurate sales order records and invoicing clients. In addition, this person in this role will be expected to understand other areas within accounts receivable and provide holiday cover. For the right person there may be opportunities to get involved in other areas within finance.
- Accounts Receivable Process
- Recording of Sales Orders
- Ensuring all Purchase Orders are managed
- Raising Client Invoices
- Management of outstanding invoice list and communication internally on when these can be raised
- Maintenance of paper records as appropriate
- Oversight of System data-flows including exception reporting
- Supporting the Treasury function by providing accurate list of invoices due
• Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Senior, this role will be the primary responsibility for all aspects relating to invoicing a client.
• Support the ongoing maintenance and quality of the finance and management information system.
- Be an active member of the team
- Ensure other members of team have sufficient up-to-date knowledge to provide capacity during peak periods
- Support others in other areas as required
- Other responsibilities may be allocated by the line manager to ensure the effectiveness of the group.
- Build and maintain the image of Finance to both internal and external clients.
- It is expected that staff adhere to any specific deadlines set in respect of any Company related issues relating (internal and external) and team objectives.
- Experience of working in a multi-currency environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of an international organisation inc, communicating with others when it is not their first language
- Flexible approach to working and focus on achieving objectives
- Client focused, making clients, including internal clients, and their needs a primary focus on actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
The benefits package includes:
- 25 days Holiday
- Pension 5%
- 4x Life Assurance
If you meet our criteria and would like to take part in the growth of Kynetec, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English. We guarantee discretion to all candidates.
Send CV with cover letter to:
Make sure to include the job title in your subject line.