Market Analyst based in St Aubin, English required
We are seeking a Market Analyst to support our development in France. The job will be based in St. Aubin in the Paris required.
The Market Analyst will work with their manager on the different phases of the studies, and ensure that they are carried out and coordinated. Job duties include:
- production and verification of panel data on internal tools
- support for the validation of panel extrapolations
- analysis and synthesis of market research results from various panels
- drafting reports and studies
- development and updating of dashboards for our customers, with drafting of specifications
- design of marketing database indicators
- presentation of study results to clients
- monitoring quantitative and qualitative data on products / markets
The right candidate will be very active in customer relations, and will travel in France (driving license required).
Education and Work Experience Required
With an initial training as a veterinarian or Agri/Agro engineer, the Market Analyst will have a real interest in marketing. Ideally, the candidate will already carried out missions in the field of marketing and veterinary medicine. Knowledge of animal production and animal health, combined with understanding of veterinary issues, will be essential assets.
- Autonomous, rigorous and organized
- Analytical and synthesis skills are strong points that will allow quick adaptation
- Dynamic and involved, with a sense of teamwork.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.