We are seeking a Manager of Vietnam Real Time Trackers, to be based in Malaysia. The Manager will plan, coordinate, and execute activities involving Syndicated Crop products in Vietnam to ensure production and delivery of high quality data and reports; generate ongoing and new business; and offer timely and effective client support. Other primary responsibilities include, identifying and developing new product opportunities and methodologies for the Vietnam market, as well as assisting custom colleagues with crop and animal health projects conducted in Vietnam and other APAC markets as may be required.
New Business Development
- Cultivate and build on current Kynetec and personal relationships to maintain current business and grow incremental sales of existing and new products.
- Prospect for new business by identifying potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solutions/services.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services, consolidate and enhance existing relationships.
- Meet with current customer base to discover unmet customer needs and suggestions for product and service enhancements.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs, workshops and training.
Business Development Planning
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
Business and Financial Management
- Assist in forecasting and monitoring of project sales, revenues and costs to ensure profitability of studies.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet targets.
- Coordinate and maintain excellent working relationship and lines of communication with clients and staff about ongoing projects to ensure client requests are successfully met in a timely manner.
- Assist in data verification procedures and database testing on data collected and investigate variances to ensure the highest possible standards for integrity of study results.
- Assist in development of questionnaires, reports, and presentations.
- Travel as needed to attend to internal Kynetec, client and project needs.
Education and Work Experience Required
- Knowledge of the agriculture crop protection industry in Vietnam and the wider Asia Pacific region an advantage
- Ability to work independently and within a small team
- Experience understanding client needs and translating to deliverables
- Comfortable with handling client and supplier negotiations and project debriefs
- Experience working for a major multi-national agrochemical, seed, animal health and/or market research company is preferred
- Outstanding academic achievement with at least a B.A. or B.S. degree
- Market research experience is highly desirable
Other Skills Required/Desired
- Familiarity with major PC software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Organisational skills to coordinate activities.
- Must be able to coordinate tasks from project start to finish.
- Must be proactive and attentive to detail.
- Must be responsive.
- High level English verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Highly motivated.
- Reliable and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well with and to supervise others.
- Ability to maintain quality while performing multiple tasks under demanding time and budget constraints.
- Ability to work flexible hours, such as weekends and evenings, to fulfill client requests and internal requirements.
If you meet our criteria and would like to take part in growth of Kynetec, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English. We guarantee discretion to all candidates.
Send CV with cover letter to:
Make sure to include the job title in your subject line.