We are seeking an Expenses Administrator based in our UK office. The Expenses Administrator will play a key role in ensuring the Finance department supports the business by processing all employee expenses promptly and accounting for all costs in the correct legal entity. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate who wants the challenge of working for a fast-paced multinational private equity backed company.
- Process and check all personal expense claims, including checking calculations and ensuring proper documentations and approvals are available
- Ensuring all corporate credit card transactions are supported by proper documentation and have been approved by the appropriate individual
- Post intercompany Journals to record the correct costs in the appropriate legal entity
- Review postings to ensure projects costs are allocated to the correct projects
- Calculate and post monthly credit card accrual for credit card expenses incurred but awaiting valid supporting documentation and approvals
- Main point of contract for all corporate credit card holders
- Administer petty cash and reconcile to GL monthly
- Process staff advances and reconcile to GL monthly
- Special projects and ad-hoc requests as required
Education and Work Experience Required
- Experience of processing employee expenses in multiply currencies.
- Strong book keeping skills with understanding of double entry accounting.
- Excellent communicator – ability to explain and listen.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in output.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Other Technical Skills Required/Desired
- Experience of processing relatively high volumes of employee expenses
- Strong Excel skills
- Understanding of accounting up to trial balance stage
- Experience of working in a multi-currency environment
- NetSuite experience an advantage
If you meet our criteria and would like to take part in the growth of Kynetec, please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter. We guarantee discretion to all candidates.
Send CV with cover letter to:
Make sure to include the job title in your subject line.