We are seeking an Analyst or Senior Analyst to provide support to our agricultural clients in the delivery of market research services. If you a professional pursuing a career path in market research, and you like variety and challenge in your day-to-day activities, this may be the position for you!
- Plan, coordinate, and execute studies related to the portfolio of North America’s Real Time Trackers.
- Perform data cleaning and verification procedures on survey data to ensure high quality study results.
- Work closely with Data Operations for development and improvement of data manipulation processes.
- Prepare data slide decks and executive dashboards for presentation of study results.
- Ensure that study results delivered to clients on time.
- Familiarity with major PC software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint; experience with SPSS, SAS, and Tableau a plus.
- Organizational skills to coordinate research activities.
- Able to coordinate tasks from research project start to finish.
- Attentive to details.
- Excellent skills: analytical, verbal and written communication, interpersonal.
- Highly motivated and proactive.
- Reliable independent judgment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well with others in team environment.
- Ability to maintain quality while performing multiple tasks under demanding time and budget constraints.
- Undergraduate degree with evidence of outstanding academic achievement in the area of data analytics such as marketing research, math, statistics, marketing science; a Master’s degree in these areas a plus.
- Market research experience or agriculture background/experience a plus.
If you meet our criteria and would like to take part in growth of Kynetec, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English. We guarantee discretion to all candidates. Send CV with cover letter to:
Make sure to include the job title in your subject line.