We are seeking a Senior Research Manager to work in Kynetec's agriculture division in Kontich, Belgium. As part of the custom research team, the Senior Research Manager will help clients identify new market opportunities, monitor market developments and brand perception, and decide how to build up their international marketing strategy.
- Work with custom team on both qualitative and quantitative market research projects
- Support the Global Director to manage the client in one of our key regions – APAC / US
- Proposal development & client management
- Team management & planning
- Involvement in projects where needed: supporting & directing the team in:
- Project management & research set-up
- Understanding & translating research objectives into a well-designed questionnaire
- Contacting local partners & close monitoring of research progress
- Analyzing and reporting both qualitative and quantitative data
- Staying in contact with our clients during the process of the project
- Presenting the results of the research to our clients in a comprehensive way
Education and Work Experience Required/Desired
- Master's degree, preferably in business related topics
- Fluency in English; a second/third language is a plus
- You have at least 5 years of experience in market research
- Energetic and love to work with people
- Passionate about market research/problem solving
- Deisre to work in an international business environment
- Flexiblility to travel for our client from time to time – 10% travel
- Pragmatic and analytical mindset
If you meet our criteria and would like to take part in growth of Kynetec, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English. We guarantee discretion to all candidates.
Send CV with cover letter explaining why you would like to join us to:
Make sure to include the job title in your subject line.