We are seeking a Research Manager to manage our projects from start to finish. The Research Manager will be based in Kontich, Belgium, where we mainly focus on market research for the agricultural sector: helping clients identify new market opportunities, monitor market developments and brand perception, and decide how to build up their international marketing strategy.
- Qualitative and quantitative market research projects
- Proposal development & client management
- Project management & research set-up
- Understanding & translating research objectives into a well-designed questionnaire
- Contacting local partners & close monitoring of research progress
- Analyzing and reporting both qualitative and quantitative data
- Staying in contact with clients during the process of the project
- Presenting the results of the research to clients in a comprehensive way
Education and Work Experience Required/Desired
- Master's degree, preferably in business related topics
- Fluency in English; a second/third language is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in market research
- Energetic and love to work with people
- Passionate about market research/problem solving
- Desire to work in an international business environment
- Pragmatic and analytical mindset
If you meet our criteria and would like to take part in growth of Kynetec, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English. We guarantee discretion to all candidates.
Send CV with cover letter explaining why you would like to join us to:
Make sure to include the job title in your subject line.