Do you want to work for a global leader in market research, and become instrumental in its growth? Do you want to interact with innovative colleagues, spread across 22 countries? Do you want to be part of a company whose culture is structured around professionalism, transparency, reliability, collaboration, responsiveness and respect? Do you consider that investing your energy in one of the building blocks of the future of humanity, the food production sector, is the right thing to do? Then Kynetec is made for you!
We are seeking a Research Manager to be based in one of our offices in either Belgium or UK.
The purpose of this role is to support our clients throughout their product life cycle
- Monitor market developments & identify new market opportunities around the world
- Rationally decide how they can build up their international marketing strategy
- Understand better their customers and their stakeholders (veterinarians, livestock producers, pet owners, distributors, nutritionists, food chain experts…)
- Find out how, when and at what price to launch new products.
- Monitor their brand health, assess what drives loyalty
….. and much more!
Your key responsibilities will be, as part of a team:
- Project management & research set-up, both qualitative and quantitative
- Proposal development & day-to-day client management
- Understanding & translating research objectives into well-designed research materials
- Contact with colleagues all over the globe, local partners & close monitoring of research progress
- Conduct in-depth interviews and moderate focus groups
- Analyze and report both qualitative and quantitative data
- Stay in contact with our clients during the process of the project
- Support the presentation of the research findings to our clients in an engaging way
Education and Work Experience Required
- You have a degree, preferably in business related topics
- You are fluent in English; a second/third language is a plus
- You are an entrepreneur with lots of energy who loves to work with people
- You are passionate about market research/problem solving
- You have an interest in animals, plants or food production in general
- You would love to work in an international business environment
- You have a pragmatic and analytical mindset
- You have at least 4 years of experience in market research
Other Skills Required/Desired
- Advanced project management skills
- Advanced in MS Office
- Advanced analytical skills
- Basic presentation skills
- Advanced communication skills
Please make sure to include the job title in your subject line.
We guarantee discretion to all candidates