We are seeking for a Data Visualisation Analyst who can play an important role in our global network to help strengthen our quantitative offer to our clients. The right candidate can be based in one of our offices in either Poland or UK.
This is an exciting opportunity to apply best practice data visualisation techniques to create inspiring and insightful reports in a fast moving environment. We are committed to finding the very best people for our team. If you have the right to live and work in the UK or Poland and you want to challenge yourself by working for an international market leader offering an excellent benefits package, then you should apply!
The Data Visualisation Analyst will work closely with the Data Visualisation Director to bring best practice visualisation to the Kynetec business.
- Prepare and deliver high-quality and insightful visualisations of Kynetec’s broad portfolio of data products.
- Consult with our client-facing colleagues to define their requirements and provide challenge and guidance on good design techniques.
- Manipulate data using tools such as SQL Server and Excel in preparation for use in interactive reports.
- Apply UX design skills to our interactive reports to ensure they provide an excellent user experience.
- Deliver reports that meet our high-quality assurance standards.
- Apply and continually improve best practice data visualisation techniques.
Technical and Other Skills Required
- Experience working in an analytical role in project-based environment.
- Confident manipulating and restructuring data using MS SQL Server and Excel.
- Experience of presenting management information to different audiences.
- Experience in Data Visualisation techniques.
- Ability to quality assure reports accurately
- Willingness and ability to work effectively with people from around the globe
- Intellectually curious and self-motivated learner.
- A creative problem solver
Candidates experienced with any of the following will be given extra consideration:
- Tableau Desktop 10.5 or higher
- MS SQL Server
- Preference will be given to applicants with experience in the market research industry and those who are Tableau Certified
We guarantee discretion to all candidates.