We are seeking a marketing data analyst or scientist who can play an important role in our global network to help strengthen our quantitative offer to our client. The position will be based in our office in Poznan, Poland.
This job provides hands-on analytics to our market research. Responsibility pertains to all phases of a typical study: problem interpretation and formulation, participation in study design, data manipulation, quantitative analysis and modeling, analytical result interpretation and delivery and client consultation. You will also have the opportunity to participate in data science projects involving data from different sources, exploring relationships, testing new data product ideas and developing delivery applications.
- Collaborate with research staff to interpret client business problems and propose the most suitable quantitative designs.
- Help develop and review survey questionnaires that can support data analysis and modeling.
- Sampling and weighting.
- Conduct exploratory data analysis and multivariate analysis on survey data.
- Apply typical statistical or quantitative market research methods such as segmentation, choice modeling or predictive modeling.
- Build reporting tools or dashboards in Excel or other platforms.
Required/Desired Skills and Experience
A master’s degree or higher in a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, computer science, survey research, economics, business, operations research, sociology or psychology.
Basic statistical requirement: high competency in multivariate data analysis such as statistical inference, linear and logistic regression, factor and principal component analysis, cluster analysis, or other commonly used predictive analytic techniques.
Experience in some other areas of statistics or particular methods is a plus: Bayesian statistics, psychometrics, time series analysis, forecasting, spatial analysis, text analytics, sampling, experimental design, decision tree, neural network or deep learning.
Proficient in at least one commonly used computer language especially a statistics language such as R, Python, SPSS or SAS.
Solid skills in Excel and VBA is desired. However, candidates with high competency of another computer language will be considered.
1-2 years of work experience is desirable but not a must requirement for the analyst position. Newly graduated or upcoming master degree recipients are encouraged to apply. Three or more years of work or academic research is preferred for the marketing/data scientist position.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Willing to take extra effort to meet both internal and external client needs.
- Passionate and inquisitive about learning from and hands-on with data, state-of-art methods and tools.
- Must be a self and fast learner utilizing different resources: peers, web, online courses, academic papers.
- Take pride in the quality of work delivered. Dependable and faithful to the data.
- Good communication skills and a strong team player.
- We are a multinational company. Excellent oral and written English is required for routine communication with team members and clients across the globe.
- Working in international company on challenging projects.
- Highly professional and passionate people, collaborative and fun work environment.
- Great learning and career growth opportunity.
- Private medical care (after successful probation period).
- Competitive salary.