We are seeking a Research Assistant for our office in St. Aubin, France, to be in charge of the coding of products and services from the veterinary clinical management software members of our panel in France. Specifically, the right candidate will create new product references and code them in our software, according to different attributes.
As part of a small, friendly team, the Research Assistant will be in phone contact with the veterinarians of the panel, and will also help to recruit new members. In addition, will participate in the implementation of studies from the data of this panel, ensuring the quality control of codified data.
- Coding of product lines resulting from sales (on the description), creation of new drugs and other products (food, equipment, etc.).
- One-time extractions for other teams who need information about products referenced in our dictionary.
- Participation in the implementation of a new coding / matching tool (tests, consistency checks, ease of use).
- Coding of veterinary acts according to the Kynetec nomenclature, participation in the evolution of this nomenclature and the transition to the new tool.
Education and Skills Required
- A degree above Bac +2 to +5 or equivalent experience
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Knowledge of management software and databases
Ability to communicate in French and English in a professional context
Professional phone skills
Ability to work in a team
Autonomy, rigor, reliability, speed, efficiency and initiative are essential qualities for this position.
To read this job opportunity for Research Assistant in French, click here.