We are seeking a Marketing Research Analyst to be based in our St. Louis, Missouri office. As a Marketing Research Analyst, you will join a team of research professionals generating numerous syndicated tracking studies focused on production agriculture trends and behaviors. You are someone who can adapt easily to team-oriented tasks as well as a self-starter who possesses a high level of curiosity and attention to detail.
We are seeking a professional interested in pursuing an exciting career path in market research and data with a passion for agriculture. If you are seeking variety and challenge in your day-to-day activities and enjoy working in a team-based environment, this may be the position for you! You will join our office of research professionals focused on row and specialty crops, seed, digital agriculture technologies, soil nutrition, etc. Previous background and/or experience in agriculture is highly valued, but not required.
As global leaders in market research for agriculture, Kynetec helps companies around the world understand the dynamics of their marketplace, turning research into business opportunities and enabling clients to create winning strategies.
With a strong presence in more than 70 markets globally, we conduct tracking studies for monitoring market trends, customized research for answering unique business challenges and provide market forecasts to support our client’s long-term vision.
- Monitor and maintain extensive product lists utilized in tracking studies
- Project management
- Assist with data management and cleaning efforts to ensure accurate trends and behaviors
Technical Skills Required / Desired
- Ability to manage multiple tasks & responsibilities simultaneously
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possess a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines
- Previous experience and/or education in agriculture and a passion for the industry
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Access
Typical Education and Work Experience Required
- Recent graduate or nearing graduation; Bachelor’s degree
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to accuracy
- Excellent written communication skills in addition to well-developed interpersonal skills are necessary
- Strong strategic thinking skills
How to Apply
We guarantee discretion to all candidates.