Do you want to work for a global leader in market research and become instrumental in its growth? Do you want to interact with innovative colleagues, spread across more than 20 countries? Do you want to be part of a company whose culture is structured around professionalism, transparency, reliability, collaboration, responsiveness and respect? Do you consider that investing your energy in one of the building blocks of the future of humanity, the food production sector is the right thing to do? Then Kynetec is the right fit for you!
We are seeking a Fieldwork Assistant to be based in our office in Nordelta, Buenos Aires (Argentina).
The purpose of this role is to generate and maintain a professional base of interviewers in the field for the different studies of Market Research, which are committed to Kynetec in generating high quality data.
Your key responsibilities will be, as part of a team:
- Recruitment of interviewers
- Interviewer training
- Follow up of interviewers to deliver interviews or surveys in a timely manner
- Quality control of data collection: call to farmers
Education, Work Experience and Attitude Required
- You are studying or have a degree, preferably in business related topics or agriculture, with understanding of market dynamics.
- Your mother tongue is Spanish, and you are fluent in English
- You are an entrepreneur with lots of energy who loves to work with people
- You have an excellent organization and time management skills
- You have excellent interpersonal relationships and communication skills
Other Skills Required/Desired
- Advanced in MS Office
- Advanced communication skills
Please make sure to include the job title in your subject line. We guarantee discretion to all candidates.