Do you want to work for a global leader in market research, and become instrumental in its growth? Do you want to interact with innovative colleagues, spread across more than 20 countries? Do you want to be part of a company whose culture is structured around professionalism, transparency, reliability, collaboration, responsiveness and respect? Do you consider that investing your energy in one of the building blocks of the future of humanity, the food production sector, is the right thing to do? Then Kynetec is the right fit for you!
We are seeking a Fieldwork Manager to be based in our office in Nordelta, Buenos Aires (Argentina).
The purpose of this role is to lead a fieldwork team to carry out the data collection of market research studies with high standards of quality, in a timely manner required by the Researchers for Latin American countries.
Your key responsibilities will be, as part of a team:
- Lead the fieldwork team to achieve their objectives.
- Develop the optimal strategy for the data collection required for each qualitative and quantitative study for Crop protection, Seeds, Machinery, AgTech, and/or Animal Health
- Support the project management team, to coordinate the Panel and Custom Studies and complete the sample.
- Project coordination, setup, recruitment, and panel management.
- Implement and manage the necessary actions leading the team to achieve the objectives: Assure the sample and data quality standards in all our projects
- Monitoring and preparation of compliance reports for each study on going
- Evaluation of the professionals hired for each project
- Interviewer training
Education, Work Experience and Attitude Required
- You have a degree, preferably in business related topics, with understanding of market dynamics, and a strong interest for the agricultural sector
- Your mother tongue is Spanish, and you are fluent in English
- You are an entrepreneur with lots of energy who loves to work with people
- You have strong project management skills with the proven ability to multi-task and the willingness to jump in whenever necessary to complete the tasks at hand effectively and efficiently
- You have at least 5 years of experience working in agribusiness
- You would love to work in an international business environment
- You have a pragmatic mindset, you are a problem solver
- Good team work and people management skills: Reporting and management follow-up
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Perfection- driven, detail- oriented individual
Other Skills Required/Desired
- Advanced project management skills
- Advanced in MS Office. Knowledge and management of CRM software.
- Familiarity with SPSS is also preferred.
- Basic presentation skills
- Advanced communication skills
Please make sure to include the job title in your subject line. We guarantee discretion to all candidates.