Do you want to work for a global leader in market research, and become instrumental in its growth? Do you want to interact with innovative colleagues, spread across more than 25 countries? Do you want to be part of a company whose culture is structured around strong values (Create, Integrity, Team, Embrace)? Do you consider that investing your energy in one of the building blocks of the future of humanity, the food production sector, is the right thing to do? Then Kynetec is right for you!
We are seeking a Research Analyst to be based in our office in Lyon.
Purpose of the role
- Support our clients throughout their product life cycle
- Monitor market developments & identify new market opportunities around the world
- Rationally decide how they can build up their international marketing strategy
- Understand better their customers and their stakeholders (livestock and crop producers, agronomists, veterinarians, pet owners, distributors, agriculture experts…)
- Find out how, when and at what price to launch new products.
- Monitor their brand health, assess what drives loyalty
Key responsibilities, as part of a team
Research Design & Proposal Development:
- Support in collecting information for proposal writing, support in adapting/preparing proposal documents
- Conduct secondary research
- Learn how to develop survey designs, analysis designs and project reports
- Support national and international project coordination internally and with agencies
- Translation and programming checks, filtering, continuous field work coordination, prepare instructions for Data Processing team and external agencies, quality checks of data
- Understand basic interviewing principles and practices
- Learn to conduct in-depth interviews
- Travel in France to conduct face to face interviews
- Transcribe interviews
Analysis & Reporting:
- Learn how to define a report structure and populate reports - create graphic presentation of data
- Under supervision: look for trends in data and prepare graphic reports with solid commentary and analytical insights, conducts basic analysis
Education, work experience and attitude required
- You have a degree, preferably in agriculture or business-related topics
- Your mother tongue is French, and you are fluent in English
- You are an entrepreneur with lots of energy who loves to work with people
- You are passionate about market research/problem solving
- You have an interest in animals, plants or food production in general
- You would love to work in an international business environment
- You have a pragmatic and analytical mindset
Other skills required/desired
- Advanced project management skills
- Advanced in MS Office
- Advanced analytical skills
- Basic presentation skills
- Advanced communication skills
Permanent, full-time job based in Lyon
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
Please make sure to include the job title in your subject line.
We guarantee discretion to all candidates.