This position is perfect for students and part-time Vet Techs. The hours you work are flexible, allowing you to work around your school schedule or another job. You also have the option to work from home remotely or in the office with the rest of the team. Ideal candidates will be able to start right away.
As a Data Enrichment Specialist, you will use your industry knowledge in the Vet Tech field to properly code products and services from digital transaction feeds from veterinarian and agricultural data sources. The coding process will be performed using the company’s ICMS (Integrated Coding and Matching System) platform in coordination with the Master Data Management team. You will join our office of research professionals (located in St. Louis, Missouri) focused on Animal Health. Previous experience in animal health is highly valued.
Purpose of the Role
- Ensure company data sources conform to established master data coding standards
- Assist in identification and coding of products and services
Technical skills required
- Previous experience in animal health
- Working knowledge of animal health
- Highly motivated and task oriented with the ability to effectively work remotely.
Typical Education and Work Experience required
- 2+ years of relevant work and educational experience in animal health industry
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office business tools (Outlook, Skype)
How to Apply
We guarantee discretion to all candidates.