We are seeking a professional pursuing an exciting career path in market research. If you are seeking variety and challenge in your day-to-day activities and enjoy working in a team-based environment this may be the position for you! You will join our office of research professionals that coordinate international (multi-country) projects.
As a Senior Research Analyst, you will provide analytical and strategic insight to our agricultural clients in the delivery of research services. You are versed in quantitative research design, and are a passionate problem solver. You love to tackle unforeseen problems.
As global leaders in market research for agriculture, Kynetec helps companies around the world understand the dynamics of their marketplace, turning research into business opportunities and enabling clients to create winning strategies.
With a strong presence in more than 70 markets globally, we conduct tracking studies for monitoring market trends, customized research for answering unique business challenges and provide market forecasts to support our client’s long-term vision.
Belgium (Antwerp area)
- Together with the team, you will contribute to the successful and timely delivery of projects with high quality standards.
- Providing advanced methodological advice, and delivering research designs
- Processing and generating qualitative dataset(s)
- State of the art statistical analysis, interpretation of results
- Looking for trends in the data using advanced modeling techniques, knowledge of machine learning algorithms is a plus
- Understanding the value of (advanced) modeling techniques, knowing when (not) to use them
- Taking a methodological advisory role towards the research team
- Task management
- Questionnaire design
Education and Work Experience Required
- You have a Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s with equivalent experience
- Ideally you have 3 years of experience in an analytical/modeling role
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to accuracy
Technical Skills Required/Desired
- Advanced statistical/modeling knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possess a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and a statistical software package (e.g. SPSS, R, python …)
- Previous experience and/or education in agriculture and a passion for the industry is an asset
How to Apply
We guarantee discretion to all candidates.