Kynetec is the global leader in agricultural and animal health market research, with expertise in crop protection, machinery, seed/biotech and fertilizers, animal health and nutrition. Kynetec is a growing company operating in a motivating international environment.
Our team is searching for an experienced IT Support Administrator who can maintain and support our global IT environment. The Global IT Support Administrator will be responsible for supporting and assisting our end users to achieve their objectives by supporting the IT systems and processes in use within Kynetec.
To ensure that Kynetec IT users worldwide have the necessary support services to make the efficient use of the systems and tools they use.
- Provide assistance and support to Kynetec staff across the globe in their use of all IT systems, software, hardware and processes.
- Contribute to the successful operation of the Service Desk by logging calls, troubleshooting issues and by owning tickets through their lifecycle from beginning to end.
- Assist and contribute to programmes of work run by Kynetec IT to upgrade and improve key pieces of IT infrastructure under direction of senior IT staff.
Summary of Main Responsibilities
- Ensure issues that are raised with the Service Desk, are dealt with and responded to in the appropriate timeframe and with satisfactory outcomes for the staff concerned.
- Provide support and assistance a range of hardware and software, including but not limited to Office 365, Windows 10, laptop hardware, mobile phones, VoIP applications and other line-of-business applications.
- Provide local, onsite support and assistance to staff located in our office in Weston (Newbury) as well as remote support to staff located across all the countries in which we operate.
- Provide expertise and guidance to staff on general IT matters within the remit of your skills, knowledge and abilities.
Knowledge & Experience Essential
- At least 12 months in an IT Service Desk or front-line support role.
- Commercial sector experience or large government/higher education environment.
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate with both senior management and end users at all levels, including those who have English as a second language.
- Self-confident, assertive, respectful and authoritative.
- Willing to travel to Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
How to Apply
We guarantee discretion to all candidates.