We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate student to intern with our IT support team. The successful candidate will have a keen interest in IT and be able to demonstrate a desire to move into paid employment within the IT field at the completion of their studies. The successful candidate will assist the IT team with a range of activities and undertakings that are typical of a junior IT support role. The successful candidate will be exposed to various major IT projects and be asked to assist where possible.
As global leaders in market research for animal health and agriculture, Kynetec helps companies around the world understand the dynamics of their marketplace, turning research into business opportunities and enabling clients to create winning strategies.
With a strong presence in more than 70 core animal health and agricultural markets globally, we conduct tracking studies for monitoring market trends, customized research for answering unique business challenges and provide market forecasts to support our client’s long-term vision.
- Assist in routine and fundamental IT administration activities.
- Support and assist staff in the office with basic IT issues and problems.
- Assist and support the IT teams with large scale IT projects and deployments.
- Familiarity with the O365 suite of applications.
- Must be attentive to details.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Highly motivated.
- Organizational skills to coordinate activities.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Regular and consistent attendance for continuity.
If you meet our criteria and would like to take part in the growth of Kynetec, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English. We guarantee discretion to all candidates.
Make sure to include the job title in your subject line.