Agricultural Marketing Research Analyst – Custom in US
Please include the job title in the subject line of your email
We are seeking a motivated individual with a passion for marketing research/agriculture for a Custom Research Assistant position. You will join a team of research professionals in our US office focused on providing the agricultural industry with highly valued data on crops, pesticide use, fertilizer, and seed.
As a Research Assistant you will provide support to the project team in the production of our large tracking studies from study design to delivery to clients.
As global leaders in market research for agriculture, Kynetec helps companies around the world understand the dynamics of their marketplace, turning research into business opportunities and enabling clients to create winning strategies. With a strong presence in more than 70 core markets globally, we conduct tracking studies for monitoring market trends, customized research for answering unique business challenges and provide market forecasts to support our client’s long-term vision.
- Assisting in validation of survey data quality
- Assisting project team with coding and data entry
- Monitoring phone interviews for data correctness and completion
- Assisting Project managers in developing project reports
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possess a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Ability to work both independently and within a group setting
- Experience with Microsoft Office
Education & Work Experience
- Associate’s degree required
- Bachelor’s degree in business or agriculture preferred
If you meet our criteria and would like to take part in the growth of Kynetec, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English. We guarantee discretion to all candidates.
Make sure to include the job title in your subject line.