We are seeking a Data Engineer who will work with the Data Visualization Director to bring support to the creation and maintenance of data visualization data sources to the Kynetec business. Based in Poland, the role will predominantly involve working with SQL server, Python and Tableau to build and automate efficient data pipelines.
- Have a strong desire to learn and develop data skills to a high standard.
- Work across all areas of the business and mainly in animal health and agriculture crop protection syndicated research studies, as well as custom projects.
- Ensure data sources are created following guidelines to ensure consistency across multiple projects.
- Test data sources and their associated workflows for accuracy and reliability.
- Be proactive in suggesting improvements to data processes.
- Demonstrate responsibility for seeing projects through to completion to a high degree of quality.
- Comfortable working in an Agile style of software development.
- Be able to work on multiple projects and prioritise tasks.
- Share experience of data preparation using Python and SQL with the team.
Technical Skills Required/Desired
- Confidence in manipulating and restructuring data using SQL and Python
- Experience in creating reusable, reliable, clear and documented code
- Previous experience with Tableau is a plus but not essential
- Previous experience working with survey data useful but not essenital
Typical Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree 2.1 or higher in Computer Science/Mathematics or other numerate discipline
- Experience using Python for data manipulation
- Expereince working in an analytical role in multiple project based environment
- Knowledge of market research desirable
- Knowledge or qualiification in Tableau useful
If you meet our criteria and would like to take part in growth of Kynetec, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English. We guarantee discretion to all candidates.
Make sure to include the job title in your subject line.