Kynetec is a global leader in market research for the animal health, crop protection, seed, biotechnology and farm machinery industries. With offices and staff across 22 countries in North & South America, Europe and Asia, Kynetec provides a comprehensive range of information and consultancy. It is a dynamic and fast-paced company with the financial backing to support its growth aspirations, blending organic and acquisitive opportunities using cutting-edge technology.
As an employee owned and private equity backed global network, the company is optimally placed to move quickly and efficiently to meet clients’ needs, whilst maintaining an employee focused ethos.
Purpose of the Role
To ensure that all Accounts Payable and Employee Expenses are processed promptly with primary responsibility for Latam Region (Argentina & Brazil), and to provide support to the global AP function based in Weston, UK.
Kynetec is multinational with entities in 22 countries – a footprint normally associated with much larger companies. As part of a small growing finance team based near Newbury, the Expenses Administrator will play a key role in ensuring the Finance department supports the business by processing all employee expenses promptly and accounting for all costs in the correct legal entity.
The Accounts Payable Administrator role is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is looking to take their first steps into a career in Finance and would welcome the challenge of working for a fast-paced multinational private equity backed company.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Senior this role will form part of the core finance team which is based in the UK head office. The role will primarily focus on processing Accounts Payable Invoices and Employee expenses for the Argentina and Brazil entity, but will support the UK AP team in processing Accounts payable invoices and Employee Expenses across every Kynetec Group companies
The role is based in Argentina
- Process all Vendor Invoices and Credit memos for Argentina and Brazil, ensuring proper documentations and approvals are available
- Ensuring all corporate credit card transactions are supported by proper documentation and have been approved by the appropriate individual
- Review postings to ensure projects costs are allocated to the correct projects
- Preparing and posting Weekly Vendor Payment runs
- Assisting UK head office by processing Vendor Invoices and Employee expenses across the Kynetec Group
- Special projects and ad-hoc requests as required
Typical Education and Work Experience Required
- Experience of processing Vendor Invoices and Employee Expenses.
- Good Understanding of English – ability to communicate effectively with UK Head office and employees globally
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in output.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Technical Skills Required/Desired
- Experience of processing relatively high volumes of invoices and employee expenses
- Good Excel Skills
- Experience of working in a multi-currency environment
- NetSuite experience an advantage
If you meet our criteria and would like to take part in the growth of Kynetec, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English. We guarantee discretion to all candidates.
Make sure to include the job title in your subject line.