Kynetec is a global market research company with over 22 offices around the world. We conduct multinational projects in areas of agricultural and animal health.
We are seeking a Data Engineer for our office in Buenos Aires, Argentina who can play an important role in our global network to help strengthen our quantitative offer to our clients.
We are committed to finding the very best people for our team. If you have the right to live and work in Argentina and a valid passport, and you want to challenge yourself by working for an international market leader offering an excellent benefits package, then you should apply!
This Data Engineer works with the client facing teams around the world to optimize for timely and accurate data production and reporting such that our results consistently exceed client expectations and that we remain first choice for clients.
- Consulting with global colleagues during all stages of a project, from inception to delivery and ongoing support
- Automating the integration of a wide variety of data sets into a common format using established ETL techniques
- Using industry standards for documenting databases, workflows and processes
- Design and development of relational databases
- Design and development of non-relational data warehouses
- Design and development of repeatable data processing workflows using appropriate technologies
- Become a domain expert for assigned projects by developing a deep and thorough understanding of all related workflows
- Data modelling
- Microsoft SQL Server/T-SQL
- Excel/Access (with VBA)
- SSIS (MS Certification is a plus)
- Excellent English communication, written and verbal is essential
- Willingness and ability to work effectively with people from around the globe
- An independent worker (self-starter)
- Creative problem solver
- Valid passport
Candidates experienced with any of the following will be given extra consideration.
- Tableau or proficiency in similar data visualisation tools
- SPSS Dimensions Survey Scripting
- Hindi language proficiency
- Chinese language proficiency
If you meet our criteria and would like to take part in the growth of Kynetec, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English. We guarantee discretion to all candidates.
Make sure to include the job title in your subject line.