Senior Interviewer - US
Please be sure to use the following in the subject line: Senior Interviewer
Kynetec is the global leader in market research for agricultural and animal health. We're seeking a Senior Interviewer, to be the vital point of contact between Kynetec and our valuable research participants across North America, as well as taking on a leadership role in the Call Center. We give farmers, ranchers, and crop consultants a voice through surveys to ensure that the products, services, or ideas/concepts are readily available for them in their market to better serve them and make their lives easier.
The primary purpose of this role is to interview respondents and collect accurate data. Additionally the Senior Interviewer will assist the supervisory staff in a variety of aspects within the call center and with Remote Telephone Interviewers.
- Calling an allocated sample of farmers and other agricultural professionals to secure survey participation
- Completing telephone surveys using our internet hosted questionnaires and online phone systems
- Providing accurate and quality data in a timely manner
- Building long term, professional and positive relationships with our participants
- Assist new hires as they acclimate to Kynetec software and processes
- Call on specialized projects which may require sample research, setting schedules and liaising with Research Managers
- Help maintain documentation of technical issues experienced by co-workers
- Leads by example with tact, respectful toward all, creating a pleasant work environment, great attendance and survey collection proficiency.
Skills Required / Expectations
- Must have competent computer and telephone skills
- Mut manage time effectively to successfully complete assignments on time
- Must possess clear, pleasant, voice, proper use of grammar, and strong reading skills
- Perform all tasks with honesty and integrity including maintaining confidentially of all client and survey information
- Self-motivated with reliable independent judgment with minimal supervision
- Adhere to scheduled shifts and all team meetings and demonstrate a team oriented, cooperative spirit
- Have a tolerance for repetitive tasks
- Must have high school diploma of GED
Please be sure to use the following in the subject line: Senior Interviewer.