Purpose of the Role
- Gains a broad understanding of Kynetec business
- Learns how to conduct professional project management/analysis for syndicated data studies in ASEAN/South Asia region
- Support the client engagements
- Project Execution:
- Support project management- working with FW agencies/coordinate with colleagues from Researchers & Data Project programming team for data collection/cleaning/processing activities.
- Translation and programming checks, monitoring field work coordination, prepare guidelines for FW agencies and DP team
- Support the quality check of syndicated data
- Analysis & Reporting:
- To populate reports - create graphic presentation of data, prepare/modify excel spreadsheets.
- Support to translate client briefings into analysis design/data cuts.
- Looking for trends in syndicated data and prepare graphic reports with commentary/analytical insights.
Technical skills required
- Basic project management skills
- Advanced English skills
- Advanced in MS Office
- Basic knowledge in statistics
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant tools
Typical Education and Work Experience required
- Typically position for bachelor/master graduates preferably with Agronomy or Market Research Experience qualification.
If you meet our criteria and would like to take part in the growth of Kynetec, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English. We guarantee discretion to all candidates.
Make sure to include the job title in your subject line.