Purpose of the Role
The role of administrator/office support is a key role within our management Team. Assisting with the general running of the office, including answering the main phone and meeting and greeting visitors.
- To assist with the general running of the office, including answering the main phone (and fielding sales calls) and other assorted office tasks.
- To ensure compliance work is up to date, for example all relevant risk assessments and fire safety documentation. To carry out tests of fire points and evacuation tests when due.
- Carrying out basic maintenance jobs where possible or assessing and instructing contractors.
- To follow the proof-reading procedure – making sure all PR is allocated sensibly and logged correctly.
- Checking and authorising invoices.
- Collating and matching receipts for SH credit card.
- Helping with data entry and project work on an ad-hoc basis.
- When time allows, offering general admin support to those who need extra resource.
- To keep a stock of basic hardware. (mice, keyboards, headsets etc) Making sure that as far as possible a note is kept as to who it has gone to.
- Managing the online “SureSignal” portal.
- Managing the AED (defibrillator)
- Organising taxis and making sure that all parties can contact each other if needed.
- Organising lunches for meetings that are being held in the office.
- Organising fun events for the office via “Investing in Fun” and Christmas Parties.
Technical skills required
- MS Office skills essential – competent Word, Excel, etc. and Access (an advantage)
Typical Education and Work Experience required
- Good Telephone Listening & Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working and focus on achieving objectives
If you meet our criteria and would like to take part in the growth of Kynetec, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English. We guarantee discretion to all candidates.
Make sure to include the job title in your subject line.