Kynetec is a global leader in market research for animal health and agriculture, helping companies around the world understand the dynamics of their marketplace, turning data into business opportunities, and enabling our clients to create winning strategies.
We’re looking for an amazing Front-end Developer to join our globally distributed but close-knit team in creating, delivering, and maintaining our industry-recognised software-based solutions. In return, you'll have the opportunity to work alongside some great people, using up-to-date technologies, delivering some awesome experiences!
You’ll have been a Front-end Developer for at least 4 years. You'll have an attention for detail and have deep insight into what makes for good UX, with a blend of skills from different areas to allow you to work effectively both independently and within a team.
On a typical day, you'll find yourself working closely with the Product Owner and other members of the team. When needed, you'll be expected to help one another out so those Python skills you don’t rave so much about could be used and honed as part of your tailored personal development plan if you wanted.
You can expect to have an active role implementing strategic interfaces for our SaaS and Data Services, allowing front and back-end users, consumers, and Operations staff to configure, manage, and monitor data streams, through our award-winning platform.
To excel at the role, you'll need to be:
- Technically competent in the technologies mentioned so you can mentor and coach others
- Able to communicate effectively – the primary language is English
- A problem-solver to replicate and debug issues quickly
- Self-motivated and want to grow into the role
- Cross browser development
- UI design patterns
- Responsive design practices
- Practical application of Scrum and Kanban
Skills & Technologies
- Bootstrap, Reactstrap, Webpack
- Databases: PostgreSQL, SQL Server
- JIRA, Confluence
How to Apply
We guarantee discretion to all candidates.