The leading global, full-service, full-spectrum market research company to the crop protection, seed, biotechnology and farm machinery industries. With offices across North America, Europe and Asia, Kynetec provides a comprehensive range of information and consultancy.
As an employee-owned and private equity backed global network, we are optimally placed to move quickly to meet clients' needs and maintain an employee-focused ethos.
Part of the central finance team, the Accounts Receivable Administrator has primary responsibility for maintaining accurate sales order records and invoicing clients. In addition, this role will be expected to understand other areas within accounts receivable and provide support. There may be opportunities to get involved in other areas within finance.
- Accounts Receivable Process
- Approving projects and opportunities
- Recording of sale orders
- Ensuring all purchase orders are managed
- Raising client invoices
- Managing outstanding invoice list and communicating internally on when these can be raised
- Maintaining paper records as appropriate
- Chasing debt when required
- Oversight of system data-flows including exception reporting
- Support the Treasury function by providing accurate list of invoices due
- Primary responsibility for all aspects relating to invoicing through to debt collection of our clients
- Support ongoing maintenance and quality of the finance and management information system
- Be an active member of the team
- Ensure other members of the team have appropriate up-to-date knowledge to provide capacity during peak periods and holidays
- Support others in other areas as required
- Other responsibilities may be allocated by the line manager to ensure the effectiveness of the group
- Build and maintain the image of Finance to both internal and external clients
- It is expected that staff adhere to any specific deadlines set in respect of any company-related issues relating (internal and external) and team objectives
- Experience of working in a multi-currency environment across multiple entities
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of an international organization inc, communicating with others when it is not their first language
- Flexible approach to working and focus on achieving objectives
- Client-focused, making clients, including internal clients, and their needs a primary focus on actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships
- Excellent communicator
- Detail oriented
We guarantee discretion to all candidates.