Kynetec is the global leader in agricultural and animal health market research, with expertise in crop protection, machinery, seed/biotech and fertilizers, animal health and nutrition. Kynetec is a growing company operating in a motivating international environment.
In order to strengthen the IT development teams, we are looking for an experienced software engineer. Your role will be to integrate a team into the agile development culture, set up and adapted to changing needs for more than 7 years. The spectrum of responsibilities of the team of which you will be part is quite broad and is not limited to code implementation and task closure. Supported by the architect system, the team enjoys a certain technical and professional freedom, it is a force of proposal for functional choices. In addition, the team has a certain level of responsibility for the proper operation of the servers (Rather service) used by our applications.
- Using SDLC toolsets and Agile practices to carry out the development of solutions
- Implementing solutions in an effective manner following Kynetec’s SDLC practices
- Working independently and with other Developers when required
- Working with Support, IT, Data Engineers, or business users on projects requiring wider collaboration
- Problem assessment and communicating findings to the team/Leads
- Effective problem resolution
- Writing automated tests
- Communicating progress verbally in daily stand-ups
- Communicating design, implementation, and guides in written form against Work Items and Wiki pages
- Carrying out reviews for Developers, Leads, and Architects
- Providing suggestions or recommendations for improving processes, systems, and solutions
- Proactively participate in retrospectives and knowledge sharing sessions within the team and the department
Technical Skills Required
- REST Full API
- Azure Experience
- Azure Functions
- Microsoft WF Foundation
- Azure Blob storages
- Azure DevOps (Task - Source code management)
- SQL / NoSql
- AWS (in general)
- Regular Expression
If you meet our criteria and would like to take part in the growth of Kynetec, please click here to start the application process.
We guarantee discretion to all candidates.