As global leaders in market research for agriculture, Kynetec helps companies around the world understand the dynamics of their marketplace, turning research into business opportunities and enabling clients to create winning strategies. With a strong presence in more than 70 markets globally, we conduct tracking studies for monitoring market trends, customized research for answering unique business challenges and provide market forecasts to support our client's long-term vision.
We are seeking an Agricultural Marketing Research Analyst to join our team of research professionals generating numerous syndicated tracking studies focused on production agriculture trends and behaviors. We are seeking someone who can adapt easily to team-oriented tasks as well as a self-starter who possesses a high level of curiosity and attention to detail.
- Monitor and maintain extensive product lists utilized in tracking studies
- Project management
- Assist with data management and cleaning efforts to ensure accurate trends and behaviors
Technical Skills Required/Desired
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
- Highly motivated, self-directed and possessing a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines
- Previous experience and/or education in agriculture and a passion for the industry
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Access
Typical Education and Work Experience Required
- Recent graduate or nearing graduation with a bachelor's degree
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail and demonstrated commitment to accuracy
- Excellent written communication skills in addition to well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong strategic-thinking skills
If you meet our criteria and would like to take part in the growth of Kynetec, please click here to start the application process.
We guarantee discretion to all candidates.