Kynetec is the leading global, full service, full-spectrum market research Company to the crop protection, seed, biotechnology and farm machinery industries. With offices across North & South America, Europe and Asia, Kynetec provides a comprehensive range of information and consultancy. It is a dynamic and fast paced company with the financial backing to support its growth aspirations blending organic and acquisitive opportunities using cutting edge technology.
As an employee owned and private equity backed global network, we are optimally placed to move quickly to meet clients’ needs and maintain an employee focused ethos.
We are seeking a Senior Data Engineer in our US office to work with the client-facing teams around the world to optimize for timely and accurate data production and reporting such that our results consistently exceed client expectations and that we remain first choice for clients.
- Consulting with global colleagues during all stages of a project, from inception to delivery and ongoing support
- Automating the integration of a wide variety of data sets into a common format using established ETL techniques
- Using industry standards for documenting databases, workflows and processes
- Design and development of relational databases
- Design and development of repeatable data processing workflows using appropriate technologies and proprietary systems
- Maintenance of current workflows and processes
- Become a domain expert for assigned projects by developing a deep and thorough understanding of all related workflows
Technical Skills Required/Desired
- Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL
- SQL Server Integration Services
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Excellent English communication, written and verbal
- Willingness and ability to work effectively with people from around the world
- An independent thinker (self-starter)
- Creative problem solver
We guarantee discretion to all candidates.