We are seeking a professional pursuing an exciting career path in market research with a passion for agriculture and/or animal health. If you are seeking variety and challenge in your day-to-day activities and enjoy working in a team-based environment this may be the position for you! You will join our office of research professionals focused on Animal Health and Agricultural (both production animal and pets, row crops, specialty crops, seed, farm equipment, pests etc.) markets. Previous background and/or experience in agriculture or animal health is highly valued.
- Conducting qualitative in-depth interviews and focus groups with crop growers, retailers, dealers, consultants and advisors
- Analysis, presentation and interpretation of results
- Delivering research design and methodological advice to our clients
- Client relationship management
- Project management
- Questionnaire design
- Preparation of reports and presentations
- Preparation of proposals
- Bachelor's degree in related field
We guarantee discretion to all candidates.