We are seeking a Temporary Accountant to work closely with the Financial Controller and Financial Accountant at Kynetec's global headquarters in Weston, UK. The Temporary Accountant will be responsible for assisting in producing monthly management accounts and will assist in preparations for the year end audit for the group, UK companies and other overseas entities with September year ends. The Temporary Accountant role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and bright candidate who wants to experience working for a fast-paced multinational private equity backed company.
- Significant role in co-ordinating the month end process to ensure consolidated monthly reporting is delivered on time, including general ledger postings and key ledger account reconciliations e.g. Accruals / Prepayments and intercompany
- Ensuring that internal controls covering all transactions are in place to deliver accurate and reliable financial information
- Accounting for goodwill and intangible assets
- Assisting in preparation of consolidated financial statements including investigating Overhead variances and providing commentary on actual results against budget
- Supporting all finance teams including Management Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Treasury, Payroll and General Ledger
- Assist in implementing IFRS16 compliance using Netsuite Fixed Asset Module
- Support migration of Intangible Fixed Assets from spreadsheets to Netsuite Fixed Asset Module
- Ad-hoc analysis and tasks
Typical Education and Work Experience Required
- Qualified accountant e.g. ACA or ACCA, ideally from a practice background.
- 2+ years of post-qualification financial accounting experience.
- Excellent communicator – ability to explain and listen.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in output.
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain and develop effective processes in a changing environment.
- Creative and progressive approach to problem solving.
- Good team player
Technical Skills Required/Desired
- Experience of IFRS reporting and preparation for year-end audits
- Experience of working in a multi-currency environment
- Experience of multi company/country organisations
- Good Excel Skills
- Experience of NetSuite would be an advantage but not essential
If you meet our criteria and would like to take part in the growth of Kynetec, please click here to start the application process.
We guarantee discretion to all candidates.