We are seeking a Marketing Research Analyst to join our Agriculture team in St. Louis. As a Marketing Research Analyst, you will join a team of research professionals generating numerous syndicated tracking studies focused on production agriculture trends and behaviors. You are someone who can adapt easily to team-oriented tasks as well as a self-starter who possesses a high level of curiosity and attention to detail.
We are seeking a professional interested in pursuing an exciting career path in market research and data with a passion for agriculture. If you are seeking variety and challenge in your day-to-day activities and enjoy working in a team-based environment, this may be the position for you! You will join our office of research professionals focused on row and specialty crops, seed, digital agriculture technologies, soil nutrition, etc. Previous background and/or experience in agriculture is highly valued, but not required.
- Monitor and maintain extensive product lists utilized in tracking studies
- Project management
- Assist with data management and cleaning efforts to ensure accurate trends and behaviors
Technical Skills Required/Desired
- Ability to manage multiple tasks & responsibilities simultaneously Highly motivated, self-directed & possess a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines
- Previous experience and/or education in agriculture and a passion for the industry
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Access
Typical Education and Work Experience Required
- Recent graduate or nearing graduation; Bachelor’s degree
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail; demonstrated commitment to accuracy
- Excellent written communication skills in addition to well-developed interpersonal skills are necessary
- Strong strategic thinking skills
If you meet the requirements and would to take part in the growth fo Kynetec, please click here to start the application process.
We guarantee discretion to all candidates.