We are seeking a Temp AP and Expenses Administrator, to be based in our Weston, UK office. Kynetec is multinational with entities in 22 countries – a footprint normally associated with much larger companies. As part of a small growing finance team based near Newbury, the Expenses Administrator will play a key role in ensuring the Finance department supports the business by processing all employee expenses promptly and accounting for all costs in the correct legal entity. The Expense Administrator role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate who wants the challenge of working for a fast-paced multinational private equity backed company. As the main point of contact for all personal and corporate credit card expenses, the successful candidate will help colleagues around the world to ensure expenses are processed efficiently and by providing support as the business continues to grow.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Senior this role will be a part of the core finance team based in the UK head office. In addition to processing all employee expense claims, key responsibility will include accurately calculating and posting the month end credit card accrual, reconciliations for all employee advances. The role will also support the Accounts Payable function by processing invoices and administration of the accounts payables
- Process and check all personal expense claims, including checking calculations and ensuring proper documentations and approvals are available
- Ensuring all corporate credit card transactions are supported by proper documentation and have been approved by the appropriate individual
- Post intercompany Journals to record the correct costs in the appropriate legal entity
- Review postings to ensure projects costs are allocated to the correct projects
- Calculate and post monthly credit card accrual for credit card expenses incurred but awaiting valid supporting documentation and approvals
- Process staff advances and reconcile to GL monthly
- Process Accounts Payable Invoices
- Administration of the Accounts Payable In Box
- Special projects and ad-hoc requests as required
- Vendor Statement Reconciliations
- Deal with Vendor queries
Typical Education and Work Experience Required
- Experience of processing employee expenses in multiply currencies.
- Strong book keeping skills with understanding of double entry accounting.
- Excellent communicator – ability to explain and listen.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in output.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Technical Skills Required/Desired
- Experience of processing relatively high volumes of employee expenses
- Strong Excel Skills
- Understanding of accounting up to trial balance stage
- Experience of working in a multi-currency environment
- NetSuite experience an advantage
If you meet the job requirements and would like to take part in the growth of Kynetec, click here to begin the application process.
We guarantee discretion to all candidates.