Kynetec is a global leader in market research for animal health and agriculture. We conduct research in more than 80 countries with a Global team of more than 650 research professionals working out of more than 18 countries. Because Kynetec and the Kleffmann Group have completed a merger of the world-wide market research businesses, we are looking for an HR Manager to assist in the day to day operations of the HR department in Germany.
Purpose of the Role
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a HR Manager to join a highly successful and vibrant business to ensure the HR Department’s operations are running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization with a mix of operational and strategic tasks and assisting with the process of the Company change management. This position is based at the Kleffmann office in Ludinghausen, Germany and is a full-time role Monday to Friday (40 hours per week).
- You will be the first point of contact for all employees, consultants and specialists for both Kynetec and Kelffmann. Being the responisble HR contact for both Kynetec and Kleffmann Group in Germany over all three sites, delivering support to the Head of Global HR based in the UK and the wider business, ensuring operational excellence across all aspects of the HR functions.
- Lead and assist in the talent acquisition and recruitment processes in Germany and general HR office duties.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development for new hires
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient workplace.
- Assist in development and implementation of HR policies, such as measures for employee retention.
- Undertake tasks in performance management.
- Mix of strategic and operational tasks
- Employee experience program
You will have a proven work experience in a HR Role, be an excellent communicator with proven people skills. Languages are a must, fluent in both English and German.
You will be a team player that is service orientated towards providing an excellent service and help to resolve any HR issues or queries promptly. Confidentiality and Integrity are essential, and you must have good planning and organizational skills. A lively, bubbly and fun individual is what we are looking for to join our HR team, with the personality to be able to integrate with all of our Global offices.
A well-established global working environment, with an opportunity to develop knowledge and skills further.
Key criteria, fluent in both English and German language.
We guarantee discretion to all candidates. No Agencies please.