Kynetec is a global leader in market research for the animal health, crop protection, seed, biotechnology and farm machinery industries. With offices and staff across countries in North & South America, Europe and Asia, Kynetec provides a comprehensive range of information and consultancy. It is a dynamic and fast-paced company with the financial backing to support its growth aspirations, blending organic and acquisitive opportunities using cutting-edge technology.
As an employee owned and private equity backed global network, the company is optimally placed to move quickly and efficiently to meet clients’ needs, whilst maintaining an employee focused ethos.
Purpose of the Role
We are seeking an Accounts Receivables Senior to be part of our finance team in the UK. The role is responsible for supporting Project Directors and approving projects to maintain accurate sales order records and invoicing clients according to billing instructions. This role also includes following up on any issues or discrepancies to ensure they are resolved, assisting with month end reconciliations, and communicating with customers.
- Ensure projects are approved and correct
- Maintain changes in projects / opportunities
- Maintain sales orders
- Generate and send out invoices
- Upload on portals if required
- Follow up on and resolve queries
- Allocate payments
- Generate and send out statements
- Communicate with customers via phone or email
- Assist with month end closing
- Account reconciliations
- Always looking to improve
Typical Education and Work Experience Required
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivables
- Excellent communicator – ability to explain and listen
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in output
- Client focused; making clients, including internal client’s needs, a primary focus on actions, developing and sustaining productive customer relationships
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Experience communicating with colleagues within an international organization, including with those who don't speak English as their first language
Technical Skills Required/Desired
- Experience working in a multi-currency environment
- Experience with multi company/country organzations
- Good Excel skills
If you meet the requirements and would like to take part in the growth of Kynetec, click here to apply.
We guarantee discretion to all applicants.