Kynetec is the leading global full-service, full-spectrum market research company to the Animal Health and Crop industries. With offices across North & South America, Europe and Asia, Kynetec provides a comprehensive range of information and consultancy. It is a dynamic and fast-paced company with the financial backing to support its growth aspirations blending organic and acquisitive opportunities using cutting-edge technology.
We are seeking a Data Enrichment Specialist to be home based in either the US or Canada. As a Data Enrichment Specialist, you will use your Animal Health industry knowledge to properly code and match products/services from digital transaction feeds from veterinarian data sources. The coding process will be performed using Kynetec's ICMS (Integrated Coding and Matching System) platform in coordination with the Master Data Management team. Previous experience in animal health or agriculture is highly valued.
Purpose of the Role
- Ensure Kynetec data sources conform to established master data coding standards
- Assist in identification and coding of products and services
- Previous experience in animal health or agricultural industry
- Working knowledge of animal health or agricultural industry products
- Detail oriented
- Team oriented while being an individual contributor
- Highly motivated and task oriented with the ability to effectively work remotely
- Ability to speak French a plus
Typical Education and Work Experience Required
- 2+ years of relevant work and educational experience in animal health or agricultural industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office business tools (Outlook, Teams)
If you meet the requirements and would like to take part in the growth of Kynetec, click here to apply..
We guarantee discretion to all candidates.