Kynetec is the leading global full-service, full-spectrum market research company to the Animal Health and Crop industries. With offices across North & South America, Europe and Asia, Kynetec provides a comprehensive range of information and consultancy. It is a dynamic and fast-paced company with the financial backing to support its growth aspirations blending organic and acquisitive opportunities using cutting-edge technology.
We are seeking a Sales Manager, based in France to be an active member of our team.
As Sales Manager - Animal Health you will be responsible for all commercial aspects of Kynetec´s animal health subscription services business in France. Your customers will be the key players in the veterinay business channel, servicing veterinary practices, such as manufacturers of veterinary pharmaceuticals and pet food, veterinary distributors, but also veterinary buying groups and practice chains. Major Kynetec brands you will be promoting are PetTrak and SpecialtyTrak. You will be reporting to the Senior Director for Animal Health Subscription Services.
Grow our animal health subscription business based on your annual sales targets
- Maintain close relationships with our animal health customers via phone, remote and personal meetings
- Continuously research customer’s business purchase needs, recommend targeted data solutions for the customer, and continuously grow the purchase plans of our current subscription customers
- Leverage our global Kynetec network to secure access to major clients, and work closely with your international animal health colleagues to win bids for international data requests
- Develop and maintain a strong lead pipeline to win new customers
- Resolve customer complaints and promptly answer customer queries
- Educate customers about new products and product improvements
- Answer customer RFPs with timely, actionable and financially sound quotations
- Assist customers with the use and interpretation of our data solution, including the use of our data analysis tools
- In your regular interactions demonstrate solid and up to date knowledge of the French animal health market to our customers.
- Closely manage and monitor your data production team. Set timelines, monitor current production workflows, and ensure timely, accurate and complete data deliveries
- Maintain documentation of customer contact and account updates, set up new opportunities, and manage invoicing process via our CRM system
- Maintain clear and transparent financial records on your business unit, and regularly inform management about your business performence
- Provide detailed, frequent and accurate sales forecasts
- Monitor competitor activity
Typical Education and Work Experience Required
- Bachelor or master's degree
- Typically 5 years of work experience
- Desired: Knowledge of Animal Health industries
If you meet the requirements and would like to take part in the growth of Kynetec, click here to apply
We guarantee discretion to all applicants.