Overview and Role Description
For our US office we have opened the recruitment process for the position of Research Analysts.
We are looking for two team members of our Custom team.
We are seeking professionals pursuing an exciting career path in market research with a passion for animal health. If you are looking for variety and challenge in your day-to-day activities and enjoy working in team-based enviroment this may be the position for you!
You will join our office of research professionals focused on Animal Health (both production animal and pets). Previous background and/or experience in agriculture or animal health is valued but not necessary.
An advance degree in Market Research or equivalent experience is preffered.
- Conducting qualitative in-depth interviews and focus groups with veterinarians, livestock producers, farmers and nutritionists
- Analysis, presentation and interpretation of results
- Delivering research design and methodological advice to our clients
- Client relationship management
- Project management for global studies
- Questionnaire design
- Preparation of reports and presentations
- Preparation of proposal
- Bacherol's Degree
- Less than 1 year