Research Analyst - France
If you meet the requirements and would like to take part in the growth of Kynetec, click here to apply
We guarantee discretion to all applicants.
Kynetec is the leading global full-service, full-spectrum market research company to the Animal Health and Crop industries. With offices across North & South America, Europe and Asia, Kynetec provides a comprehensive range of information and consultancy. It is a dynamic and fast-paced company with the financial backing to support its growth aspirations blending organic and acquisitive opportunities using cutting-edge technology.
Overview and Role Description
For our office in France we are seeking a Research Analyst, to support our Custom team.
The purpose of this role is to support our clients throught their product life cycle.
You will also:
- Monitor market developments & identity new market opportunities around the world
- Rationally decide how they can build up their international marketing strategy
- Understand better their customers and their stakeholders (livestock and crop producers, agronomists, veterinarians, pet owners, distributors, agriculture experts...)
- Find out how, when and at what price to launch new products
- Monitor their brand health, assess what drivers loyalty
- ... and much more!
- Research Design & Proposal Development
- Support in collecting information for proposal writing, support in adapting/preparing proposal documents
- Conduct secondary research
- Learn how to develop survey designs, analysis designs and project reports
- Project Execution
- Support national and international project coordination internally and with agencies
- Translation and programming checks, filtering, continuous field work coordination, prepare instructions for Data Processing team and external agencies, quality checks of data
- Qualitative fieldwork
- Understand basic interviewing principles and practices
- Learn to conduct in-depth interviews
- Travel in France to conduct face to face interviews
- Transcribe interviews
- Analysis & Reporting
- Learn how to define a report structure and populate reports - create graphic presentation of data
- Under supervision: look for trends in data and prepare graphic reports with solid commentary and analytical insights, conducts basic analysis