Community Manager - North America / Canada
If you meet the requirements and would like to take part in the growth of Kynetec, click here to apply
We guarantee discretion to all applicants
Kynetec is the leading global full-service, full-spectrum market research company to the Animal Health and Crop industries. With offices across North & South America, Europe and Asia, Kynetec provides a comprehensive range of information and consultancy. It is a dynamic and fast-paced company with the financial backing to support its growth aspirations blending organic and acquisitive opportunities using cutting-edge technology.
Overview and Role Description
We are seeking an enthusiastic market research professional to drive forward the implementation of a new North America panel health plan. The ideal candidate will be based in North America or Canada and have five or more years' experience successfully building and maintaning market research panels and communities, ideally with experience in the B2B sector.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Passionate about market research
- Deep understanding of what motivetes panel members to become loyal and long-term research participants
- Knowledge and skills to successfully identify and leverage recruitment channels to extend respondent access in hard-to-reach groups
The role will be working with our North America Panel Team and wider group of research stakeholders to provide the help to drive the plan through to success focused on two areas:
Extending panel access
- Identify, design and implement panel recruitment methods to expand access to key target groups.
- Develop relationships with agricultural and animal health organizations, associations, events' organizers, media companies and publications to support ongoing recruitment. Leverage these relationships to increase research participation.
- Leverage social media channels and work with online influencers to promote recruitment to the Kynetec panel
Engaging with panel members
- Identify, design and implement panel engagement methods that will successfully sustain our North American panel
- Develop techniques that optimize loyalty and minimaze churn in th efollowing areas:
- Communication touchpoints
- The survey and community experience
- Creating a successful and sustainable value exchange for participation
- Optimizing all panel processes
- Design and track panel metrics to monitor and optimize panel health