Our client wanted to review their existing channel strategy by having an in-depth understanding of the channel structure and dynamics in their market. Our research helped define the best approach for working with different channel partner types and insights into how to build sustainable channel partnerships.
- Research was conducted in two phases:
- Qualitative interviews provided overall insights on topics related to the channel structure as well as provided information needed to select and build base variables for channel segmentation
- Quantitative interviews measured findings and provided detailed profiling of channels
- Qualitative in-depth interviews and quantitative interviews were conducted with a representative sample of distributors, retailers and financiers
Business outcomes for the client
- Our client was able to build a channel strategy more closely aligned with the market requirements
- Our research also helped the client to understand the current relationship of channel members with their brand and the steps to be taken to build stronger partnerships