We conducted a survey to measure the attributes that distributors are looking for from their suppliers. It also measured how suppliers were performing against these attributes.
- Computer-assisted telephone interviews with distributors across the country, representative of the distribution market
- The survey covered key aspects of the relationship between suppliers and distributors, including:
- The importance of supplier attributes in key service and product categories.
- The performance of animal health companies against supplier attributes in key service and product categories
Business outcomes for the client
- For those suppliers included in the study, the survey revealed how they are perceived by distributors. In addition, these suppliers were able to review how they are perceived relative to other suppliers
- Suppliers included in the study were able to assess and prioritize opportunities to further improve the supplier/distributor relationship based on both current performance and those attributes that matter most to distributors