Our client wanted to evaluate the brand health and usage of a recently launched product. Our research included assessment of key drivers for selecting the product, as well as establishing which product attributes were most appealing and which aspects were of concern or considered weak.
- Face-to-face structured interviews were conducted with hundreds of farmers
- Product performance was established using parameters such as satisfaction score and net promoter score
- Key drivers analysis ranked the importance of different purchase parameters, by measuring the relative impact of product features on important performance metrics such as overall satisfaction, likelihood to purchase again, likelihood to recommend or some combination of these
Business outcomes for the client
- The study provided rich insight into brand awareness, brand reach and brand experience
- Our client had a better understanding of the farmer-brand connections. This provided insights into where the brand was going and direction on how to make the brand more effective