We're hiring globally
Python and Tableau developer Poland
Market Research Interviewer (Part Time) United States
Data Quality Coordinator Argentina
Customer Insights Scripting Team Manager Poland
Koordynator ds. pozyskiwania i utrzymania relacji z respondentami Poland/Polska
Key Account Manager Mexico
Senior Research Manager, Animal Health Subscription Canada
Client Success Director France
Junior Project Manager Argentina
Research Assistant Argentina
Project Coordinator United States
Research Analyst United States
We don't currently have any vacancies for this search criteria.
Please try another search, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are
Life at Kynetec
A glimpse into life at our company
What we're about
Shaping a sustainable future for agriculture, animal health, and the food value chain through unparalleled data analytics and market insights.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
To show our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, we’ve signed the Market Research Society (MRS) Inclusion Pledge. The MRS is the UK professional body for research, insight and analytics. Signing the MRS Inclusion pledge means we're committed to the following 5 principles:
Gather, and where it is found, dismantle pay discrimination based on gender and ethnicity.
Work towards ensuring all our staff is representative of the full diversity of our business locations and improve representation in recruitment by ending unpaid internships, actively considering apprenticeships and by supporting school, university and other outreach programmes.
Work towards the achievement of appropriate government targets for the representation of women and minority ethnic groups at senior management and board level.
Design and conduct our research projects to allow representation for all, ensuring:
- Active consideration of inclusive research designs and methodologies
- Transparent communication of the sampling practice within our projects especially when claims of national representation are to be made
Create safe places to work for all, committing to:
- Create accessible, inclusive environments in our places of work, in our systems and in our communications for all staff and visitors, ensuring consideration is given to visible and invisible disability
- Develop a proactive culture that supports whistleblowing and publish clear policies to support this
- Train staff to recognize those who need help for stress or mental health and wellbeing and create appropriate support systems