Job Opportunity: Researcher in Malaysia
As part of a well-established custom team in Malaysia, the Researcher has primary responsibility for assisting in market research studies across the APAC region. This includes project management, client interactions and supplier management. In addition, the researcher will be involved in working together with our experienced and knowledgeable global custom research teams across Europe and the Americas.
Research design and proposal development
- Supports in collecting information for proposal writing, support in adapting/ preparing proposal documents
- Conducts secondary research
- Learns how to develop survey designs/analysis designs/project reports, adapts existing questionnaires/topic guides or creates drafts/standard questionnaires/topic guides
Job Opportunity: Project Manager in Malaysia
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our custom research team in Malaysia. The project manager will primarily be responsible for managing studies across the Asia Pacific region, including project management, client interaction, and supplier management. In addition, this role requires working with our experienced and knowledgeable global custom research teams across Europe and the Americas.
Research design and proposal development
- Assists in creating bids for proposals including designing RFPs and getting costs from operations (supplier management team) and estimating research hours
- Drafts a concept for study design, designs and writes questionnaires and topic guides (desk research on topics/client’s business, drafts topic guides/questionnaires, topic guides/questionnaire revisions, works with Marketing Science, Weighting, Sampling on special aspects of questionnaire development as needed, preparing a code plan - normally smaller projects/standardized projects
- May support pricing development for specific elements of projects with supervision
Job Opportunity: Research Assistant in St. Aubin, France
We are seeking a Research Assistant for our office in St. Aubin, France, to be in charge of the coding of products and services from the veterinary clinical management software members of our panel in France. Specifically, the right candidate will create new product references and code them in our software, according to different attributes.
As part of a small, friendly team, the Research Assistant will be in phone contact with the veterinarians of the panel, and will also help to recruit new members. In addition, will participate in the implementation of studies from the data of this panel, ensuring the quality control of codified data.
Job Opportunity: Research Analyst in Poland
We are seeking a Research Analyst to be based in our office in Poznan, Poland. The Research Analyst will monitor the market and identify new opportunities, help build international marketing strategy, communicate with customers and stakeholders and determine pricing for new products, among other tasks.
Research Design and Proposal Development
- Support in collecting information for proposal writing and in adapting/preparing proposal documents
- Conduct secondary research
- Learn how to develop survey designs, analysis designs and project reports
Job Opportunity: Market Research Interviewers
Do you have an interest in agricultural issues?
Are you self-motivated and reliable?
We are looking for people in the UK to recruit and conduct face-to-face market research interviews with farmers on a variety of subjects. Market research experience is not essential; however, some knowledge of farming life and the industry would be helpful.
Job Opportunity: DevOps Engineer
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our globally distributed but close-knit team in creating, delivering, and maintaining our software-based solutions and platform.
- You’ll have come from a Software Engineering background with SysOps experience because to be successful as an individual, you recognised the need to grow and be multi-disciplined.
- You’re someone who is pro-active and motivated, not afraid to jump into the technology stack at any level. You’re someone who applies best practice based on knowledge and experience in implementing and operating software in a Production environment.