Drive your sales teams' performance
VetoStat aggregates your monthly sales-in data from multiple channels such as veterinary wholesalers, livestock wholesalers, pharmaceutical distributors, direct sales and retail wholesalers e.g. Petshops, DIY stores and Garden Centers, delivering your sales-in data at a veterinary practice level.
VetoStat enables smarter selling. As open-source data, VetoStat can feed into your CRM and business intelligence tools to provide your veterinary sales teams with accurate sales-in data – value and volume - from veterinary wholesalers and pharmacist for an unparalleled understanding of your business performance by veterinary practice.
Enabling profitable decisions across the veterinary landscape
View your sales-in market performance in a multitude of ways, including:
- By business unit (small vs large animal)
- By sales territory
- By buying group and/or Corporate vet practice
- By veterinary practice
- By brand
to help you make the right decisions to drive your sell-in strategy.
Addressing sales demands
- What you need, when you need it: From specialized calculations to individual reports, VetoStat caters to your organization's unique challenges.
- Dynamic sales management: Equip your sales team with insights that span business units, territories, species, and therapeutic classes.
Solving problems, creating opportunities
Territory Sales Planning
- Monitor vet practice sell-in performance
- Schedule clinic appointments
- Enter visit reports and commercial action plans
- Track and analyze contracts and orders
- Calculate annual rebates
Sales Team Management
- Monitor sales team performance
- Calculate sales rep bonuses
- Manufacturers, brands, products, SKUs
- Values, volumes
- Prices, categories, channels, customer segments
- Veterinary clinic segmentation by type, size, and region
- Buying groups, corporate veterinary practices, online sales-in
Request a demo to learn more about VetoStat.